The Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet is a congregation of women religious which traces its origin to and follows the spirit of the foundation made in LePuy-Velay, France about 1650 by Jean Pierre Medaille, S.J. The first Sisters of St. Joseph came to America from Lyon, France in 1836. Today, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet have four provinces in Albany, NY; Los Angeles, CA; St. Louis, MO and St. Paul, MN with vice-provinces in Hawaii and Peru.
Stimulated by the Holy Spirit of Love and receptive to His inspirations, the Sister of St. Joseph moves always towards profound love of God and love of neighbor without distinction.
- A Visit with our Peruvian Sisters
- LCWR Releases Statement on the Conclusion of the CDF Doctrinal Assessment
- Meet the New Congregational Communications Coordinator
- From the Communion Within Earth Committee -- Food: What We Eat Connects Us
- S. Debbie Timmis CSJ named new Assistant Director for US Federation Office
- US Federation of the Sisters of St. Joseph Justice, Peace and Integrity of Creation (JPIC) interest group coordinators gather in St. Paul, MN.
- Shaker-Pointe at Carondelet, Latham, NY, opens Phase II
- S. Judy Vaughn named an Inspirational Woman
- Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet Affirm New Leadership
- Sister Danielle Bonetti Recognized in Amsterdam, New York